Abarth (fiat) 500 needing 5 channel line input amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

dave court

UK
Too many brands around now that i have not heard of, in my 40's, been out of car audio for a long time.

Did a reasonable install that used all Alpine R in a VW T5, i stayed safe to a brand i knew

i will not be changing the head unit as i do not want the car to look modified, it also has all the in car integration, reading round the web no one does an aftermarket BLUE&ME head unit

i am thinking i would like a 5 channel amp to keep things easy

the amp will need speaker level inputs, there is no RCA outputs and spending money on a converter just takes lots money out of the budget , in my mind.

i want the amp to turn on and off automatically ( i do not want to have to run a separate signal wire from the ignition) I would like to avoid cutting wires in the loom, the car had done less than 1000 miles an i do not want to lose the warranty.

speakers

components in the front 6.5"

2 way in the back 6.5"

sub size not sure 8" or 10".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.