A trip to Fed Ex....

i just have a question...not trying to be rude either...are you saying you shipped it and it got returned..so youre shipping it again..if so..why would you post?

otherwise...the shipper shipped it to the wrong addy and you had to go pick it up..and if thats the case, what is in there?

i just have a question...not trying to be rude either...are you saying you shipped it and it got returned..so youre shipping it again..if so..why would you post?
otherwise...the shipper shipped it to the wrong addy and you had to go pick it up..and if thats the case, what is in there?
I believe he is saying the package he was supposed to get to his door went to the wrong house, so then he had to pick it up from fedex.. Either way, he didnt post pix:p:

naw the sender shipped it to my old paypal addy. I had to go get it from the shipping facility.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Nice packageing LMAO!!

HPIM1282.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

thorshammer1

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
thorshammer1
Auburn, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date