99 Chevy Classic CrewCab system build.

Participant count
  • Participant list

manyhobbies
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Let me start off with saying that I am no custom sterero build expert. It's not flashy and won't win a competition. I am a conservative person with a family so the function of my truck needs to remain. However, I did do what I could to make it nice and clean and utilized what space I had to work with. Believe it or not their isn't a ton of space to work with when you keep the back seat lol. I am still not finished with it, I am gonna add 10's under the rear seat yet to give me some good mid bass.

Here are the compenents I used, yes it's not the best but all in all good stuff.

Dual dvd H.U., Alpine PXA-H600 EQ, RF T Series 6.5 coaxial in the front doors, Memphis 4x6 in the rear deck, Pioneer Champion Series Pro w3002d4 12's in the box, P.A. Gothic Series OVN1-5500D and OVN4-1600 amps, P.A. 600amp Capcell, Ipod Touch Gen1 16gig with all kinds types of music and music video's.

New 1/0 weld cable +/- running from battery to capcell and 2ga from capcell to 5500 and 4ga from capcell to 1600. Not installed yet: 250amp breaker.

Under the rear seat will be my old faithful Cadence Z1200-C connected to a 1.5f Cap with 4ga running to battery. I am gonna make 2 seperate enclosures for the 2 10" Xtants that I wanna put under there. Also not installed yet are 6.5" Earthquake shallow mount subs to go in the rear doors. The truck still has interior not installed because of the rear door speakers not installed. I ran all new speaker wire for all the speakers, 10ga up to front/rear doors, 12ga to rear deck and 8ga to subs. Since I want the 10's to be seperate from the 12's I ran the rca for the 10's to the sub out on the H.U. so I can adjust accordingly.

I hope this build meets most of your approval and I am proud of what I've done. Thank you, Russ

Here are a few more pics. I did'nt do a step by step picture build and is why I have limited pics, sorry about that but I will get some more taken once I am actually done. Again, thank you and please don't be crewl //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif. Russ

don't mix sub sizes and different locations, especially midbass which should come from IN FRONT OF YOU
you are actually trying to help somebody?!?!?! WOW! impressive! did you finally learn a little bit about maturity at your old age?

wait, did you give someone your login info?

you are actually trying to help somebody?!?!?! WOW! impressive! did you finally learn a little bit about maturity at your old age?
wait, did you give someone your login info?
the common sense trait was thrown off of your family tree, wasn't it? he's the only one who does help. he and denim. good luck pleading your case dumbass

op you may wanna rethink that whole plan.. just get a nice set of comps for your doors and delete all the shallow mount and 10in midbass woofers

don't mix sub sizes and different locations, especially midbass which should come from IN FRONT OF YOU
I am kinda confused. I could have it all wrong but I have seen many speaker configurations throughout a vehicle. Would you please elaborate the theory so that I may understand it. Would a 8" set work better, thats what my buddy suggested. I don't have the room upfront to add larger woofers to get the bass response that I am looking for.

The low bass and what I call high bass is fine, I want that tight punch that comes from a 8-10" woofer.

Am I in the wrong direction? Thanks for the reply. Russ

the common sense trait was thrown off of your family tree, wasn't it? he's the only one who does help. he and denim. good luck pleading your case dumbass
NOT!!!!!!!! denim is the only mod that helps. have fun defending your lover dumbass and by the way, how is he the only one that helps if denim helps as well.........so whose common sense trait was thrown off?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif
exactly. i always win bub

I cant wait for you to get banned again. Why do you find it necessaary to crap in everyones thread. Get a life dude.
you sure do follow me around. want a picture of my cock and balls? do i get you angry? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Hey fellas, not here please, if you have something positive to say thats cool but if not please put it elsewhere.

Thank you and I hope everyone understands. Russ

NOT!!!!!!!! denim is the only mod that helps. have fun defending your lover dumbass and by the way, how is he the only one that helps if denim helps as well.........so whose common sense trait was thrown off?
didn't realize they engaged in inbreeding in ohio.. i misspoke. gtfo of this guy's thread.

it's funny cause you cared enough to challenge it but you weren't witty enough to come up with it first poast

Hey fellas, not here please, if you have something positive to say thats cool but if not please put it elsewhere.Thank you and I hope everyone understands. Russ
sorry bro, i can respect it. i seem to get some people on here shootin flames out their ears.

didn't realize they engaged in inbreeding in ohio.. i misspoke. gtfo of this guy's thread.
it's funny cause you cared enough to challenge it but you weren't witty enough to come up with it first poast
until you shed some wisdom on the subject at hand, the same goes for you bright one. again, how is denim the ONLY good mod is dbfan is as well?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.