97 Civic 2 15's AQ

Well guys I just got home from a long night and it does get loud but honestly not as loud as I hoped for, I am just thinking maybe because the amp settings are not final, subs are not broken in, and the major thing that kills it is rattles are soooo bad I need to seal it off tomorrow what do you guys recommend, my friend can hear me about 1/4 mile away driving down the main road when hes in his house, and earlier tonight I was in the reasors parking lot and some guy rolled up (I was standing outside listening for rattles) he asked if the car was mine, I told him yeah and what I was doing. He then asks if he can hear it (hes sitting in his car) I said sure why not but I just got them today so they're not broken in and the amp isn't tuned correctly etc and he was impressed saying it was shaking his car and he could feel it all over his body.

but anyways videos incoming in the next few days, after everything is rattle free.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.