• Participant list

SWFL
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
us
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a used DC power alternator for a 97-03 F-150 it was on my 5.4L

Item(s) Description/Condition:

it was on my 5.4L it was made to do lots at idle so it does 178 at idle and 242 max I paid 455 shipped for it. I am guessing it is the same as their 240 amp pro alternator. Although I purchased this 2 years ago so it was built to my specific needs for the amps at idle to be as high as possible I wasnt concerned with max amps. So the end result was 178 idle and 242 max. I am asking 325 shipped/OBO for it. Any questions or concerns send me a message.

Thanks

Price:

325 shipped/OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included in price

Item Pictures:

2qx585s.jpg

2igi1p5.jpg

jgpoir.jpg

2442ts7.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sent it with the alternator from DC Power like I mentioned in the post. This alt was purcahsed two years ago and I talked to Rob himself and told him what I had and what I needed so they built it to do crazy amounts of amps at idle. At the time this was one of the strongest they had for my truck. Reason it was 450 shipped. I had to wait a few weeks for them to get it built. This alt is a **** good one for what im asking

After doing more research I believe this is the same as their 250 amp XP High output model just with a different front case. Not 100% sure though although mine does the same Amps at idle and max as the 250 XP series

It should and according to autozone the alts for the f150 and your vehicle are comparable and the alts they show for each vehicle are the same alternator and same model/part number. Also the ford f150 engine is the same exact engine that is in the mercury vehicles. The only difference would be is the alternator plug should still be the same though. I really dont see why it wouldnt work. You can call dc power and i am sure they will know.

I checked and it shows your vehicle has the 3 plug alt connector same as mine so it should be an exact match and fit.

Tried to PM but you need to clean house. I'm a little concerned about the age of the alt. Any reassurance that it will last for quite a while longer?

Can you do $275 shipped to 98375?

It was only ran for around 10 months-12 months to power my previous system and it hasnt had a problem running on an everyday basis from last october. So I dont see a problem with the age of it. I also dont see any problems with the alternator in the near future. DC Power builds good stuff and I am sure it has many years left. I deleted all of my pms so shoot me a pm and we can work something out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.