'92 Mazda 626 Single Death row build.

Proper port area will make a huge difference you almost have them breathing through a straw with your current port I would up the port area so that sub can pound like it's supposed to.
Alright, didn't think it would be a biggy, I will though.

Well, my box is 4.1 cubic feet and with a 4" hole I have to cut a bigger one to get more length.

7" is the longest I can get pre much tuned @30hz.

Looked on Torres, does anybody think I should tune to 25.27hz with a port area of 12.56" with my box volume of 4.1 cubic feet?

I probably should have more port area but I don't want to cut a bigger hole, I listen to the lows mainly.

Or should I have like 40" lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked on Torres, does anybody think I should tune to 25.27hz with a port area of 12.56" with my box volume of 4.1 cubic feet?I probably should have more port area but I don't want to cut a bigger hole, I listen to the lows mainly.

Or should I have like 40" lol.
No. 30hz is already low. I wouldn't tune any lower.

@30hz I can get only get a few inches, looks like I'm forced to cut a bigger hole and put in bigger pipe, what a fuuck up.
wait what do you mean? I personally would tune between 32-34 but that is because I listen to more than just rap. I am not sure if that is why you are tuning so low

wait what do you mean? I personally would tune between 32-34 but that is because I listen to more than just rap. I am not sure if that is why you are tuning so low
To get the right amount of port area I have to cut an 8" diameter with 23" length of port, that will give me 50sq" area tuned @33hz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.