88-98 chevy truck supercharger

03BlackSS
10+ year member

Junior VIP
i have a procharger supercharger for a chevy v8 truck. its pretty much new only have about 5000 miles max on it. i paid 3900 for the system. i want 1500 for it but would also trade for the right speakers or systems. maybe a airbag setup or something. got something let me know!

Well let me know what you have to offer! i have a jl 1000 so i looking for something good for that! ive been in car audio for a while and i like how my w7 sounded but i loved my eclispe 18. so sowhere in that playing field im in. but like i said i paid 3900 for the supercharger!

yea its a p-1sc unit. since it is for a throttle body it dont have to much with it. it come with a fuel management unit, fuel pump accelrator, intercooler, surge valve, and the hardware. but thats what it mostly consist of! and what kinda subs are we talking about?

pics. i have the piping and filter also. just kinda made me a k&n with it. but i will take it off. i cut some of the piping to build a custom setup. but it will have to change to which vehicle it is installed on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

03BlackSS

10+ year member
Junior VIP
03BlackSS
fayetteville, nc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies