8000x

Seems a little fishy listening. 8000x doesnt really have a story to back it up other then blame the mailman for stealing the money???
Ive done business with its_bacon12 and everything was as smooth as butter and quick as hell. So I assume things were probably the same with 8000x and he seems to be backing out.....

I have delt with bacon and I almost did a deal for over 2k with 8000x but thats besides the point. I am not going to take sides on either but as far as backing up a story. If he didnt recieve a payment what would he have to back it up other than he didnt get it. I must say 8000 was quick with emails for me and responces to all my Q's with detailed pics as well. But it is hard with sending cash because 3 things could of happend. 1 mail man or someone seen it and took it, 2 8000x recieved it and said he never got it, 3 its_bacon can say he sent it and never did. So this is really complicated and doenst really look like many people should jump to conclusions about it.

hes officially a scammer now. he lied to us saying he was going to give a a partial refund on our decks but it didnt come and it turns out two of the decks are broken. mine i dont know about yet b/c i dont have a wire harness. he goes by the name dd9917 on carsound now i think.

Just call directory assistance and give em the addy

chris jones

660 Piros Dr

Colorado Springs, CO

If the numbers not under his name, just get the number for the address itself.

I'm getting tired of this shi* ... people ripping people off and stuff. So next time I race in colorado, I might stop by this little fraud a$$ bitc*'s house.

doesn't cost ANY money to get a postal money order.. he moved and the new attendant took ur money.. probably what happened...

sorry to hear what happened tho.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

its_bacon12

10+ year member
I4NI
its_bacon12
Norwalk CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied