6.5" comp set advice

lawlyes2007
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have an 04 mazda 6 with the bose system currently. I have an REaudio SE15 with a jl 500/1v2 in the trunk. Its time to upgrade the front stage lookin in the $300 range for amp and components. I'm lookin at the morel maximos and the ID CTX65cs. I also remember reading on here many people praising the Pheonix Gold RSD, how much better are the ID or Morels vs the RSD?? I havent yet picked out an amp for this setup so I need recommendations.

this...or if you wanna go 2 way, look into Hybrid Audio or Boston Acoustics or check the used classifieds here on the site

dragon- the $300 is for components and an amp.

I really wanna stick with 2 way, I dont feel like cutting any of my door panel.

The woofer is in the door and the tweet will be in the door sail?

Dont the HATs need the tweet and woofer to be close otherwise they are harsh??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.