52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I NEED this! I used AT 80 Mil in my old silverado and everyone thought it was bulletproof when they hit my doors. I now have a Hyundai and although I love it, it rattles too **** much, but with a baby I don't have the money to buy right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

This for sure.......people coming out of the woodwork like crazy that will never do anything or show their faces again on the board.....I'd put a minimum 500 posts. Because most people post 480 crap posts in the dome to 20 useful ones elsewhere.
500 is to high. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

500 is to high. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Looks like 400 would be too high as well.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

If it was set at 350, the guy with 300 would say it is too high. You can't win when setting limits, but you can have a better chance of getting your review.

Hmmm where to start. I could use as much deadener as possible! Right now I have a 2000 Chevy Blazer with 2 12 inch MTX road thunder subs, in a big 3.25 cubic foot sealed box, and have an r500.1 wired at 2 ohms running them. They shake everything! I'm building a box and am going to put in 2 Alpine type S subwoofers, in a ported box, with a 1500w hifonics amp. The 2 12s shake the roof and the hatch, the 15s are gonna shake everything! I would mostly use the deadener on the roof and hatch! But if there was extra it would go in the doors! Thank you for your time!

I would love to use this in the next car I buy. I'm currently car-less due to an accident in August, and cannot drive or work. I had a brain hemorrhage and severe concussion, along with severe neck, back, and leg injuries. Nothing broken, but my brain is really messed up and I'm really not the same. If or when I am cleared to do anything, I want to buy another car and put another system in it like I was planning on in the last one. I had all Rockford Fosgate, two Prime 12s, Prime 6x9s, and Power 4x6s in a 98 Malibu running off a Prime 5 channel, and was working my way up to a MUCH bigger system before I got smashed in my driver's door by a Jeep Wrangler. I'm new to the forum and learned about the contest through Audiotechnix on Facebook.

If I win I'm going to use it for my roof and the rest of my trunk in my SQL build. I have to get rid of EVERY little rattle, might add a little more to the inside of my doors as well since ill be running almost 400w of midbass. I could definitely use some though, money for audio is running thin.

Seems like a great opportunity for all. Good luck to all you guys that participate.

I am currently in a full rebuild process of my 2007 ford escape and a complete deadening is going to be done. From firewall to the rear hatch and the floor to the roof. If i won any type of package i will do a review of the product as compared to drive door to passenger door and also send out a sample to get a comparison of the current deadener i have with graphs from an accelerometer. The product i have now is some now name brand but is very comparable to dynamat xtreme.

Coleman, you should put a stipulation on it that they have to have so many posts. There are alot of 2012 members with 1 post here and chances are they are only here to take you for free stuff and never give anything back to the community.
Post count will be considered while picking the winners for sure. I will not just be choosing a bunch of low post count members. Yes I may pick some new users but am looking more for members that have already and will continue to contribute to this site.

There is a reason I did this give away on CA and not any other forum. There are several members of this forum have done a lot for me so this is me showing my thanks!

Post count will be considered while picking the winners for sure. I will not just be choosing a bunch of low post count members. Yes I may pick some new users but am looking more for members that have already and will continue to contribute to this site.
There is a reason I did this give away on CA and not any other forum. There are several members of this forum have done a lot for me so this is me showing my thanks!
Bc you are the man Coleman!

I would do Post counts, atleast 6 months on the board with some community help here and there.. No one with Negative Feed Back...

but this is crazy with all these people with 1-20 posts just popping up out of no where to get some free deadner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants