4 laptops

Participant count
  • Participant list

Scoobydoo
5,000+ posts

POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS
DINGLEBERRY
I want to buy another motorcycle asap so I am selling some laptops I dont need.

Laptop #1

Great laptop that I have been using it to test out Windows 7 for the past few months. This will come with Dell Vista Ultimate installed on it along with Office Enterprise
Everything on this laptop works perfectly. The battery holds a charge, but not sure for how long since I use it plugged in.

Dell e15051.6ghz dual core

15.4"(1680x1050) glossy widescreen

30gb OCZ SSD

2gb DDR2 PC5300

dvd/rw

5 in 1 media card reader

Windows Vista Ultimate

Office Enterprise

battery

ac adapter
$400 shipped/obo

I have numerous drives I can swap with this laptop if you dont want the more expensive SSD with it.

60gb...$325 shipped

250gb....$350 shipped
Laptop #2

I bought this a few months ago with numerous other laptops and have been selling them off as I test them. Was going to keep it as a backup but I don't really need it
I have used this a few times over the past week since I finally got a working ac adapter and it works great. The only very minor thing wrong with it is the ac plug is a bit touchy so if you move it while it is plugged in sometimes it will power off. That is easily fixed by just not moving it while it is plugged in.

The laptop is in great physical shape. The lcd has no dead pixels and is bright. The battery doesn't hold a charge and a new one is about $30. The CMOS battery is also dead so it asks for a time/date everytime you turn it on, but that is an easy fix as well

Compaq n610cPentium 4m 2.0ghz

14.1 lcd

512mb ram

30gb hard drive

w200 wifi

dvdrom

Windows XP SP3

Office 2007 Enterprise

DEAD battery

ac adapter
$150 shipped/obo
Laptop #3 SOLD

Another laptop I bought a few months ago and haven't gotten around to buying an ac adapter for it.
I have never powered this on and it is being sold as-is, but the other laptops I have sold have worked so I dont see why this wouldn't as well

It is in good shape physically with just light scratches

Compaq Armada 74004-500mhz Pentium(approx)

6gb hard drive

14.1" lcd

128mb ram

battery(dead?)
$50 shipped/obo
Laptop #4

Just like the others I bought this a few months ago and didnt have an ac adapter for it until recently.
Everything is functional on this laptop except the lcd is broken, but it works fine hooked to an external monitor. A new lcd can be bought off ebay for about $20. I may buy an lcd for it if it doesn't sell soon, but as of now I don't want to mess with it.

It had Win2k installed on it, but it was software passworded so I wiped the hard drive, fomatted it FAT32 and it is ready for an OS. I'm sure it would run XP, but it would run much better on Win2k or Win98SE neither of which I have

Dell Csx500mhz Pentium

128mb ram

12gb hard drive

13.3" lcd(broken)

ac adapter

battery(does hold a charge)
$55 shipped/obo

pm me an offer people, i have exactly $0 invested in these and really dont need them

even though the prices listed are decent i am willing to work on the price as long as it is a reasonable offer

fwiw, i used laptop #2 all weekend as a music server outside in my 3 season room. temps hit 90° and it ran like a champ for hours. i am actually considering keeping it, but would maybe rather have the money

no trades

last bump

PDVD_680_filtered.jpg

Ok, I want these gone, but I am kinda using laptop #1 right now so no new deal on that....

Buy laptop #2 for $150 and get laptop #4 FREE

Thats the best deal I am going to offer here. If they don't sell here by the end of the weekend they are being sold elsewhere

I have used laptop #2 numerous times after posting it here and it works great minus the touchy power cable and dead batterys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Scoobydoo

5,000+ posts
POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS
Scoobydoo
DINGLEBERRY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies