350 z

Originally posted by Jmac I thought Infiniti used the same engine/layout/etc., but it had a more luxurious interior and softer suspension //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
I think they do, not positive. But never said it was faster. I would just rather have it because I'm into luxary more than sport.

Originally posted by grizzjwill They probably wouldnt let you test drive it because you dont have your license
well ya kno if u wouldve saw my test drove a wrx post u would kno that thats not the reason. its an insurance thing.

Oh, and I also went to my Nissan/Infniti dealer today ... The main difference between the Infinti G35 and the Nissan 350Z is that the G35 is a 4-door sedan with a more luxurious interior and a softer suspension :p

well somewhat right. There's also a 2 door coupe version of the G35, but unlike the 350z it's a 2+2 w/a second set of small seats in the back. Also..it has slightly less horspower (270 vs 279) and torque. The Z is sprung much more tightly than either of the infiniti's and weighs 137 lbs less. The Z's interior is just as nice as the infiniti's, but it's a different it's dark and sporty as opposed to luxurious in the G35.

holy ****.....companies will let you test drive a car on a permit?
Anything to sell a car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I highly doubt they would let you drive something really expensive if you didn't go in there [with your parents] and at least pretend to be interested in purchasing ...

- Steve

You dont go in and just ask to test drive a vehicle. let the salesguy come up and talk to him a few minutes about the car and its properties. and ask for info on the car and stuff. that way you get a test drive, and the cool book that shows info about the car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.