Southeast Region 305 VIBES and RIDES 3 SUNDAY AUG.28,2005

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SPLstats.com
10+ year member

Miami

In staying true to our mission of bringing together the community in South Florida,

CarShowKing.com in association with 305HipHop.com join forces again to present

THE BIGGEST SUMMER multi-cultural music festival and Car, Truck, Bike and Stereo show EVER!

305 VIBES & RIDES 3

Round 3!!!Bigger Venue!!Bigger Acts!!

@ Polish American Club of Miami

1250 NW 22nd AVE * MIAMI, FL 33125

With a vast history in organizing similar events the past 15 years and our 3rd Annual Vibes & Rides show ,

our companies will combine our efforts to bring a full day of fun, excitement, and entertainment to the

general public of South Florida.

The car show will simultaneously take place throughout the day and there

will be over 100 classes and 3 Sub-categories for the different types of all vehicles entering the show.

Over 1000 Trophies and Awards, Trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd in each class, Best Club an 8 foot trophy,

6 foot trophy for 2nd, 4 foot trophy for 3rd,Plus 4 best of Shows & specialty Awards.Plus this Event will be

covered by Magazines,TV Shows and Shows DVD!!!!!!!!!

Aside from the show-off and competitions for the contestants, there will also be a Stereo Sound Off competition.

At this year VIBES and RIDES 3 we will debut our long awaited Watts SPL Division where now the SPL contestants have

a choice to go under Inch's of Speaker or Watt's of there Amplifiers this is sure to add more excitement to Car Audio

Sport that has grown over the last year, it will run by Watt's and under 3 sub-categories (Novice/Consumer/PRO) and

each class will have a SPL Record Holder.This Show will have all the Reg classes as well, we will do both

Legal and Outlaw at this Event .

Car Show & SPL Contestants

Avoid The Lines Pay Online!!!!Pre-Register:27$ Event Day :35$ Deadline Aug. 19,2005 http://www.vibesandrides.com

Why Pre-Register? Avoid the long lines. Plus it's cheaper!! 27$ now and 35$ @ the day of event. It's a no brainier!

In addition to that, there will also be various food vendors stationed at the event all day for the spectator’s

convenience. Instead of spectators leaving for lunch, they will all stay on the event grounds and purchase their

food and drinks accordingly.

We believe that a day of activity at the 3rd annual 305 VIBES & RIDES 3 will further bring our community together

in South Florida.

The show went on, good weather but wasn't as good as I had expected. None of the special guest listed were there as far as I know. There was probably 125 cars there in total, I expected more if there was already 100 preregistered cars. For the SPL competition there was only like 30 cars in it. My boy hit 149.8 in his Scion taking 1st place.

didnt go, had problems around the house. awaiting my cousin to get his Scion TC so i can start building his setup. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif hatchback goodness mmmmmm.

didnt go, had problems around the house. awaiting my cousin to get his Scion TC so i can start building his setup. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif hatchback goodness mmmmmm.
Don't worry you didnt miss much. I wouldn't have paid $10 if I didn't know it was going to be like that. Hopefully turns out better next time.

If you paid and noone showed that was advertised I would of asked for my money back. sounds like grounds for a classaction to me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif you know its lame if pitbull didnt even show. He pops in at madhouse events all the time just for the hell of it. lol

If you paid and noone showed that was advertised I would of asked for my money back. sounds like grounds for a classaction to me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif you know its lame if pitbull didnt even show. He pops in at madhouse events all the time just for the hell of it. lol
I was there from 11 till 5:30 and I didn't see nothing. I was there for whole SPL compeititon because my boy was in it. He won. After that I stayed there for an hour more and didn't see much happening so I left.

He did come thur early in the day we had no power and he had to get to the VMA's for sound check at 12pm so he left and said he would be back later in the day but he got tight up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPLstats.com

10+ year member
SPLstats.com
Miami
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from