3 sundown audio sa8 v2's

Will sell all 3 for 375 firm plus shipping or 125 each plus shipping if I can find people where all 3 are sold at the same time

Any interest in trading for a pair of original JL Audio 8w6's? They need new surrounds, but they are online for 20 bucks for 2. Ill buy and include them also...

Any interest in trading for a pair of original JL Audio 8w6's? They need new surrounds, but they are online for 20 bucks for 2. Ill buy and include them also...
not to be mean this is one of the most ignorant things ive seen the guy said he needs an amp to power his 15s and his current subs are IMO twice as good as what your offering AND need repaired WTF are you serious?

again not to be rude

not to be mean this is one of the most ignorant things ive seen the guy said he needs an amp to power his 15s and his current subs are IMO twice as good as what your offering AND need repaired WTF are you serious?
again not to be rude

Lawl. Your awesome. It was an offer. Thanks for post dumping. Bump for the seller.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...