2010 Camaro Ss

build is clean equipment sux...y jl cmon man...wats ur deal..lol

atleast u could have save dude some money and put a ss rl-i 8 or 10 in there

or the stereo intergrity mag10 or the ia flatlyne 10...and as far as amp omg..y didnt u go for the sundown 125.2...it has waaaaaaaaaaaay more juice than the money he paid for the jlwatever it is....lol...u as a caraudio.com member should have pointed him in the right direction....lol

awesome work by the way very cleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaan

build is clean equipment sux...y jl cmon man...wats ur deal..lolatleast u could have save dude some money and put a ss rl-i 8 or 10 in there

or the stereo intergrity mag10 or the ia flatlyne 10...and as far as amp omg..y didnt u go for the sundown 125.2...it has waaaaaaaaaaaay more juice than the money he paid for the jlwatever it is....lol...u as a caraudio.com member should have pointed him in the right direction....lol

awesome work by the way very cleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaan
lol gotta eat and he gots a 2010 Camaro ss??(he can afford to feed my kids ) of course JL he said i want JL

cuz I'm soo cool lol thanx

to each his own so do you cut off all your dust caps and scratch off all amp logos??
No, but I don't put stickers all over my installs either. I wasn't trying to be an *******, dude. Sorry if I offended you by mentioning your customer's stickers...

No, but I don't put stickers all over my installs either. I wasn't trying to be an *******, dude. Sorry if I offended you by mentioning your customer's stickers...
i argee in theroy but the simple idea turned to chit when he got involved

Lol is that a Circuit City Roadshop protective blanket?
yes when cc went under we bought all their dask kits harnesses and cleaned out road shop of all it's goodies lol

i argee in theroy but the simple idea turned to chit when he got involved
I hear ya, man. I'm currently working on a friend's vehicle, and he made me put tweeters in his rear doors...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.