2001 Mustang Bullitt #4900

2000Gator
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
This is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green the original Bullitt cars color. This car is #4900. This was a very limited production car to replicate the 1968 Bullitt driven by Steve McQueen in the movie Bullitt. If you have not seen it....shame on you

This car just rolled over 33,xxx miles and runs immaculately but has a rebuilt title because of body damage incurred by the first owner. No frame damage so its as good as new. The car looks as good as it runs. Has an intake, exhaust, tune, short throw shifter, and tint on the windows. For an 8 year old car to only have 33k miles it was hardly ran and well taken care of and it shows. I would potentially be interested in trades if its something interesting but i am asking $11,500 which is less then other similar GTs with higher mileage. This is a steal and won't last long. These are so much more unique with different retro-influenced seats, dash display, intake, exhaust, suspension, brake package, and various billet pieces. If you have any questions email me i can explain anything about this car and how it varies from the normal mustang gt. pm me or email me at bmorici@yahoo.com thanks, Brandon

BullitMustangOct2008006-1.jpg

BullitMustangOct2008016.jpg

BullitMustangOct2008002.jpg

BullitMustangOct2008007.jpg

those are the original seats the bullitt model got new seats, door sills, billet shifter and trim ring, new cluster, lowered suspension, bigger brakes/rotors with painted calipers, different intake manifold.....and some other stuff. Trades open to anything that drives but has to be something interesting i already have a daily driver

Great price for a badass car. Rode in a Black Bullitt, they are clean, and sharp. 11.5k is a great price, i've seen GTs with 40-50k miles go for 11-12k. If everything has been fixed correctly, it is good as new.

GL selling man.

Yea the car looks great i'd even take a video of it on the lift and running, its a good car. Just need to find the right person to take it home.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

2000Gator

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
2000Gator
Baltimore, MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies