20,000+ watt Tahoe From MS coming soon

sent you a text about that mess of a wiring job...glad the d9s weren't hurt
Dam man did i miss it?glad its getting fixed now

wow, jsut watched the vids of the wiring hackjob, Id be pissed, all that money and those jerkoffs cut corners on the wiring.
yeah they did such a good job on the fiberglass and trim panels i never would have thought it would have been like that up under there.

time to up your game, meade is already rebuilding his Hoe, 30k rms!
who is that?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/awesome.gif.4430a219d9aaaa6cadc75e9290979dfb.gif Jesus fvcking Christ!

I hope you had a sit down with that shop! Are they going to reimburse you in anyway?

How the hell did they expect to get away with that?

X2! I wanna see
dude free demo if you provide noods of that girl in your avatar!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/awesome.gif.4430a219d9aaaa6cadc75e9290979dfb.gif Jesus fvcking Christ!
I hope you had a sit down with that shop! Are they going to reimburse you in anyway?

How the hell did they expect to get away with that?
Naw i havent talked to them,and dont really care to,ill be right this time.

vid one for wiringvidtwo for wiring

that **** would piss me off man. that *****.
yeah it ******,live and learn eh?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.