2 things....

Hmm..i can't seem to find it on SoundDomain right now. But i remeber one of the pictures showing the engine bay. All cleaned up with Mirrors fit under the hood. Yeah, I wish that was something i could've seen in person.

Lol...i'm trying to look through this list of cars at sounddomain...but when a search for a mustang comes up with over 2k people...lol..it's gonna take awhile

Originally posted by juvinile 280 HP ****er learn ur **** *****
only the 96's have 280, the rest have 300...learn ur **** ****** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Originally posted by Moocow16 yeah, but that's a twin turbo, and you would probably spend what, $10000 to buy one? i bought mine for $2500, so that leaves $7500 for a 20 psi supercharger, new heads, new intake, fuel pumps and regulators, msd ignition, and lakewood traction bars, etc., making more like 450hp:)
lol very true...but those cars are just so sexy. sorry im really biased.
PS-you can get em for 9k //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Yeah, I think they are nice cars too. I really wouldn't mind driving one. Just like the Grand Nationals, the 300z's are easily made alot faster with very few modifications. Altho the GN is a 6-Cylinder S/C engine...they did it right with that car..Without breaking the engine apart...you can accomplish high to low 10's with bolt-on's.

If by S/C you mean supercharged, then we have a problem. Grand Nationals are turbo-charged 3.8 liter V6's. Those are some bad mothers, especially the GNX's. They ran 11's off of the showroom floor. Another car i would love to have is a Typhoon/Syclone. Those things haul some major a s s too.

Originally posted by tommyk90 If by S/C you mean supercharged, then we have a problem. Grand Nationals are turbo-charged 3.8 liter V6's. Those are some bad mothers, especially the GNX's. They ran 11's off of the showroom floor. Another car i would love to have is a Typhoon/Syclone. Those things haul some major a s s too.
I agree, GNX's are amazignly fast, but I don't think they ran 11's off the showroom floor. Very few Lamborghinis, Ferraris & Porsches can even run 11's off the showroom floor. But prove me wrong and find something that says that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif it'd be cool if they really did...just not so sure.

Originally posted by violator5spd I agree, GNX's are amazignly fast, but I don't think they ran 11's off the showroom floor. Very few Lamborghinis, Ferraris & Porsches can even run 11's off the showroom floor. But prove me wrong and find something that says that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif it'd be cool if they really did...just not so sure.
i love ferrari's and porsche's, don't really like lamborghinis though, they are an old mans car. the only people that have enough money to drive them are people like hugh hefner(i can't spell). but yeah, i would doubt it that ferrari's can go 11's. if you want to do 220 on the highway, get a ferrari, if you want low 7's, get a mustang and drop $30,000 into it, it will be a lot cheaper than a ferrari:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.