2 SA-8 V1s D2 MINT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

2 SA-8s, V1s, D2.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used for 3 months in my Silverado, had 4 on my SAZ3500. I have stable electrical for 5k, I can assure you these NEVER saw a clipped signal, I bought them new from @woofercooker, also keep in mind I'm in college and hardly ever drive my truck. These are basically brand new, I had the gain on my SAZ at 55% or so. Each sub was seeing around 700 if I were to guess.. Took it like a champ of course, these are known to take 1k a piece daily if the signal is clean. Great, great subs, played JUST AS LOW as my DC level 4 15s for all the idiots who say 8s can't play low..

If you really want pictures of the cones I can get em for you but I can assure you they are perfect and have no markings on them, they got taken out of the original shipping boxes and went right into my box, inverted. So they don't have any marks on em

Price:

200 PP gift, 30 transactions on this site, not here to screw anyone over.. If you have a problem gifting then just plan on sending me 215 to cover fees and shit.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me, will be ordering labels so it will take 2 days to ship..

Item Pictures:
null_zps63587cb3.jpg

Shipping boxes
null_zpsc964bfa3.jpg

Only flaw I could find at all, it's the SMALLEST little rub mark, it's so small you can hardly even see if my camera is very zoomed in to take this pic. Not really sure how it happened was probably like that since day 1. But it doesn't effect anything, just wanted to point it out I am very honest about everything I sell and don't want Anyone bitchin'.
null_zps5849d4d5.jpg

Where you at? Ada or Dallas? It's around 120 miles but my wife's daughter stays in Ada and we get out there once a month or so.

Man, I would pick these up right now if I didn't have so many expenses at the moment
let me know if some funds free up

How much local?
PM coming.

Where you at? Ada or Dallas? It's around 120 miles but my wife's daughter stays in Ada and we get out there once a month or so.
Im currently in Ada until the 11th.. will be leaving saturday morning afternoon, i attend college here, finals are done on the friday the 10th, will be leaving the following day.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hey Jeff if that guy needs a little while before he's able to get his daughter to pick up the subs, I can hold them for you. Then he can paypal you or I can send ya the money. Whatever is easiest. Just a option. If he is 100% sure, Maybe with deposit?

[quote name='DoesDad']Where you at? Ada or Dallas? It's around 120 miles but my wife's daughter stays in Ada and we get out there once a month or so.[/QUOTE]

Look below @DoesDad ;

[quote name='03F150MrSBF']Hey Jeff if that guy needs a little while before he's able to get his daughter to pick up the subs, I can hold them for you. Then he can paypal you or I can send ya the money. Whatever is easiest. Just a option. If he is 100% sure, Maybe with deposit?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'd greatly appreciate that Miguel. Ill keep you posted, thanks.

Hey text me I wanna get that alt out tomorrow if you're free :)

?!!!??!! I forgot today sorry about that. It was after. 7 before I got in and ate dinner anyways. Gonna try to make it early tomorrow!

Hey Jeff if that guy needs a little while before he's able to get his daughter to pick up the subs, I can hold them for you. Then he can paypal you or I can send ya the money. Whatever is easiest. Just a option. If he is 100% sure, Maybe with deposit?
I'll ask my wife today when she was planning on going again but I thought it was a week from Friday... I'll keep you guys posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

04murdalanche
Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views