2 re audio 10s in sealed box.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

2 re audio sr pro dual 4s in a sealed box

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought these subs new not to long ago for 99.95 apiece through sonic electronix. They are in really great shape besides the one which has a few minor nicks where a screw came loose under my back seat and fell on it while playing. Doesn't affect the sound. I built the box within specs to give each sub about .4 cft to each. The box has a plexi front window and is fully carpeted. The subs are wired down to 1 ohm with one terminal on the box. Here's my cell 931 250 3147, you can txt or call.

Might possibly trade, but only for 8" subs.

Price:

I'm asking $150 + shipping Obo for box and subs, I have the original boxes for the subs if someone wants them. I'll try to ship as cheap as possible and might even go half on it.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Above

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Synastr

Synastr
Crossville,TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Synastr