2 Loud 12"s on 2k watts

CousinVin
10+ year member

To start with. I'm currently running an 08 RE XXX 12", but quickly realizing for it to really rock, I need more space for the box than I have. I'm looking for 2 12"s that will rock at around 2k rms in parallel, but still could take more power if and when it is available. Also, I only really have the space for 4-6 cubes.

I was looking into Fi BLs and RD's. Any suggestions?

you could do to BLs if you wana tune higher you could get to audioque 2.5 i have heard of people sending close to 1000 to each sub. they can b had on the cheap as well. OR you could get to 12inch fi ssd i had to of them off a hifonics 2000d

reading up on it its looking like the XXX needs like.. 8cf to shine and a lot more power than i can provide. With a BTL, I wouldn't mind tuning a bit higher, and being able to fit two of them in less cubage than one XXX.

here you go bro, i just sold my btls and i really liked the. i did some research and found these subs. people say they are like the old tripple stack btls. i think im getting 4 of these in my new build. they're cheap, very strong, and i think they come with a warranty for a little bit more. i highly suggest u get these.
Lanzar OPTI1233D Optidrive 12 High Power Dual Voice Subwoofer
very impressive for lanzar id like to hear one

very impressive for lanzar id like to hear one
yupp, i just talked to my friend in florida. he had one last year, he said it was louder and hit lower than the hdc3. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

yupp, i just talked to my friend in florida. he had one last year, he said it was louder and hit lower than the hdc3. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Sounds like ******** to me

what? have you even seen what this beefy guy looks like. its identical to the older btls.
Yes I saw it. They are all over ebay. And no they aren't "identical". Just because it has a 12 spoke basket and a tripple slug mag doesn't make it identical.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.