2 L7 12"s, or 1 12" Solo X, or 2 12" T2s

well when u go with the l7s u have 2 buy a box that has square holes in it, therefore if u dont like them u still have to go back with a sqare sub, whereas with the T2s if u didnt like them you would have a wider range of selection to go back with

well when u go with the l7s u have 2 buy a box that has square holes in it, therefore if u dont like them u still have to go back with a sqare sub, whereas with the T2s if u didnt like them you would have a wider range of selection to go back with
It's only about $25 in materials to build a box.

maan i had l5/l7s and i hated them. sound like crap can only hit bass note. i mean itll pound pretty hard if thats all u want but for 250 a sub u can get better stuff. look at my thread on the p1224 jbl. i have a video up too.

maan i had l5/l7s and i hated them. sound like crap can only hit bass note. i mean itll pound pretty hard if thats all u want but for 250 a sub u can get better stuff. look at my thread on the p1224 jbl. i have a video up too.
becuz u have no idea what ur doing..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.