SOLD 2 boxes, both for 2 12s

Participant count
  • Participant list

ktraughb
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
one is the older enclosure which was already posted on here. a little over four cubic feet tuned to about 40 Hz. in good shape but and well braced, but has been gnarled up from trying to fit into a friends trunk. it fit well in a focus trunk, but for reference a 99 taurus trunk was not tall enough. this was in trunk with subs forward and slot port on passenger side. was very loud for a trunk box.

the other is a little larger, closer to 4.8 cubic feet and tuned about 38 Hz. had this one in the back of my escape. it had subs up with slot port to driver side. but could be used in the same style as the other box for a trunk. both get loud and hit the lows really well. i would say the smaller one was slightly louder though, although i never mic'd the second box. smaller one did a 142.0 on a lanzar htg2600d, termlab at driver headrest. didnt test floor or dash.

i would only like $50 for the older, plain mdf, smaller box picked up, and $70 for the newer one picked up. its in much better shape since it hasnt been moved around, oak finished mdf. perfect holes and routered port. both boxes are well braced and have 8 awg stinger and rockford wire ran inside. the $70 box has binding posts where it is run with outputs for each sub, whereas the $50 box has distribution blocks on the outside for one output. pics will explain it better but it might be a couple days before i can get those. these are in storage at bros house. pm me if you have any questions. thanks.

if you read the entire post you would see why there are no pics as of right now. im well aware that pics help, and ive sold many things on here in the past, all with pics to accompany the sale. ill get pics up when possible.

here is the first box, price is lower since i pulled out the wire from them today. $35 on this one picked up

here is the second box, pulled the wire so $55 picked up on this one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.