SOLD 2 Audioque HDC3 12's cheap, $200 for both picked up

05_ZX636
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
alabama
2 audioque hdc3 12's copper coils, d1's, both are near mint, mint besides couple scratches on basket from mounting them and playing them. $200 for both picked up only right now. I got boxes to ship them, but prefer not to ship. Im getting out of audio and trying to make prices to sale fast

Videos of coil readings below:

thats cool. I have other stuff i would be willing to make package deal if sumbody drives to get it. But thats the least i will take for subs, I have seen them go for $200 each on here. I just need to sale everything so I dont have to move it all to new house, then have it sit there until I am forced to put in my new car. lol

Bro I aquired about these when you first listed them in your first thread. If you ship I will buy them today, just like I told you 2 months ago. I really want these subs but I do understand about shipping those heavy f-ers out lol. Let me know if dude backs out and I will buy them ASAP. I am wanting 2 of these pretty freaking bad. I miss my 15. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

so u have had these for sale for like 2months or so. what are u waiting for to ship them your own words u wana wait a little bit to see if u can have some one pick them up. its been along them hmmmmm u should ask for help so u can box up the subs. its not hard but i bet with some help u can get them boxed up.

i dont need help, i have shipped other subs this size, its just always pain in *** dealing with ups or fedex. I priced them cheap so i wouldnt have to deal with shipping. I work from 3pm til 2am every night, so I dont have much time anyway

so u have had these for sale for like 2months or so. what are u waiting for to ship them your own words u wana wait a little bit to see if u can have some one pick them up. its been along them hmmmmm u should ask for help so u can box up the subs. its not hard but i bet with some help u can get them boxed up.
also, i decided to keep them for month, so i never checked that thread anymore, i actually thought i was keeping them, but new car has changed that decision

thats cool i was just saying if u need a hand i can help u pack them. its not fun packing a sub if u dont have the orginal box. i know i would b nervous . anyways 200 is a great deal. i would hate to see them go to some guy off of craigslist that will just blow them. i hope some one that will put them to use ends up with them. good luck

like i said, if they arent picked up by friday, I will just go ahead and ship them. I need to be rid of everything so I dont have to move it all next month when we move

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.