2 18's in a RANGER!!!

they're right about those batteries. i saw the kansas plates in the video, where are you at, but your avatar says mt, where are you at? i'd like to hear that thing in person if possible.

Well, I'm actually using another guys account on here, and I'm not sure why he put that as his location. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif But, we are both from around Independence, ks which is in the s.e. region of kansas. I'll have to talk with this kid, buy I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving you a demo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. He's planning on going to most of the creative audio comps in joplin, pittsburgh, and springfield. Are you planning on going to any of them?

There we go, got the location fixed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nice work. I would have def made another baffle for a front plate to cover up to the roof. I like the battery rack in the jumpseat hole. I run wet batteries in side my truck I just keep them covered in case they sulfate from an over charge. Very Nice overall.

WOW. More kansasans in here.

I was planning on going to a few of the comps in pittsburgh and joplin, but plans changed. there are a couple in Kc and Topeka comeing up.

One in topeka is put on by Midwestspl. Great format.

WOW. More kansasans in here.
I was planning on going to a few of the comps in pittsburgh and joplin, but plans changed. there are a couple in Kc and Topeka comeing up.

One in topeka is put on by Midwestspl. Great format.
lots in this thread lol i'm from Ark City right now

that ranger looks nice

Well, I'm actually using another guys account on here, and I'm not sure why he put that as his location. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif But, we are both from around Independence, ks which is in the s.e. region of kansas. I'll have to talk with this kid, buy I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving you a demo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. He's planning on going to most of the creative audio comps in joplin, pittsburgh, and springfield. Are you planning on going to any of them?

There we go, got the location fixed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
hadn't planned on it, but i have been looking to get my setup metered, i think it'll break 50's, even in its daily tuned box. i'm in wichita, and work at spirit (boeing) so i dont get many days off. do you have any dates for those comps?

Very nice work. I too have an extended cab ranger so this gives me a few ideas!

I wanted to stay mostly below the window line so I went with two 15s. I've been searching for a place to mount my Kinetik HC1800 and I think I just found it, behind the jumpseats! Thanks for postin the pics.

All looks good, nice work on the box and sweet lookin setup but please use some thicker speakers wire!!!! That **** is like 4 strands

hadn't planned on it, but i have been looking to get my setup metered, i think it'll break 50's, even in its daily tuned box. i'm in wichita, and work at spirit (boeing) so i dont get many days off. do you have any dates for those comps?
Yeah. If you go to midwestspl.com right in the middle of their home page is a smaller scrolling page with all the comps held by creative SB audio, and mach1. But I'll just copy and paste the list that's on their website so you don't have to go to the trouble of looking.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

2008 Schedule

May

May 10th

Creative Car Audio

Sedalia, Mo

Annual Sale

May 16th

Creative Car Audio

Joplin, Mo

Annual Sale

May 17th

Autosound Inc

Topeka, KS

May 18th

Creative Car Audio

Joplin, Mo

Annual Sale

May 31st

Arts Appliance

Moberly, Mo

June

June 1st

SB Audio

Union, Mo

June 6th

Creative Car Audio

Springfield, Mo

June 13th

Creative Car Audio

Sedalia, Mo

June 14th

L&H Electronics

Topeka, KS

June 20th

Creative Car Audio

Pittsburg, Ks

June 27th

Creative Car Audio

Joplin, Mo

June 28th

Arts Appliance

Moberly, Mo

June 29th

Gold Exchange

Springfield, Mo

July

July 3rd

Creative Car Audio

Springfield, Mo

July 6th

Mach1

Washington, Mo

July 11th

Creative Car Audio

Sedalia, Mo

July 18th

Creative Car Audio

Pittsburg, Ks

July 19th

Autosound Inc

Topeka, Ks

July 25th

Creative Car Audio

Joplin, Mo

July 27th

NW Audio

Platte City, Mo

Aug

Aug 1st

Creative Car Audio

Springfield, Mo

Aug 2nd

Arts Appliance

Moberly, Mo

Aug 3rd

SB Audio

Union, Mo

Aug 8th

Creative Car Audio

Sedalia, Mo

Aug 15h

Creative Car Audio

Pittsburg, Ks

Aug 22nd

Creative Car Audio

Joplin, Mo

Sept

Sept 6th

Creative Car Audio

Springfield, Mo

Creative Finals

Sept 7th

Mach1

Washington, Mo

Sept 13th

Autosound Inc

Topeka, Ks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.