(2) 18 inch FI's in a Jeep Cherokee+More: BUILD

^lol Well my sis still has her Type S so I would be able to base it off her car. We'll figure it out through PM's

those pods are fukn ballin lol .nice work miller.now if you ever sell those pods in the future PM b4 anyone else.I have a 96 jeep with the same interior.
Thank You sir lol. And you got it. You'll be the first person to know if I sell em.

sweet deal bro.thanks.And those comps seem to get fukn loud in the video
x2, seems like they sound good too, good amount of midbass coming from the sets. Very cool build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

dem pods lookn sexy mang......i wanna hear this real soon gimie a call nextime ur at the carshow
Thank's Mike. I'll be talking to you soon.

x2, seems like they sound good too, good amount of midbass coming from the sets. Very cool build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Appreciate the comments guys. To tell you the truth, I was fairly suprised with the midbass output on my first listening of the (2) sets. Definitly kick the **** out of my PRS that I had in the truck prior to building the kick pods. And the PRS's had some profound midbass. With the 3rd set the mid's are basically running as a passive radiators at the moment. Just messing with some wiring before the 2nd highs amp goes in.

hey just wondering how much watts you running to the comps.I just got 2 pairs of these for 150$.Cant wait to put these in.
Nice deal right there! At the moment(or as in the vid) they are seeing roughly 75 watts/rms each. With the second amp installed they should all see around 110-130 watts per set.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.