(2) 18 inch FI's in a Jeep Cherokee+More: BUILD

Very nice work you got done here!

I've read this thread many times since it began way back, thought I'd comment now. lol

My friend has the same exact XJ (same year and whatever). I showed your install pics to him and he gave it a huge thumbs up!

Best of luck with continuing the work bro!

weather should be clearing up nice this week...I expect to see some progress //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

^ Man I'm hoping..This weather had been ********. Both pod's are all fiberglassed and sanded. Just have to bondo a few spots then sand the bondo down and good to go. I Still haven't decided what I want to cover them with :-/

LOL Wifey? Your married? Those chicks in your hair trick videos look 17-18 years old! How old are you?

And I am waiting for you to upgrade. Take those BL's out and get 2 BTL's and 2 AQ2200d's

Then it should be nasty

^ Sheet Please.. Married? Hell no :) lol. Those girls are 21 as I am also. And upgrades are being made as of right now :). Not BTL's though. Shooting for 155-56 in the 30's on the TL this time around.

^ Sheet Please.. Married? Hell no :) lol. Those girls are 21 as I am also. And upgrades are being made as of right now :). Not BTL's though. Shooting for 155-56 in the 30's on the TL this time around.

lol...don't let the gf read that..haha. This thing should be a monster when it is finished up. Gives me the urge to do something crazy.

lol...don't let the gf read that..haha. This thing should be a monster when it is finished up. Gives me the urge to do something crazy.
Yea she reads up every so often so Ill be hearing something about a month from now lol. And yea I say when your all settled down with the house and so on to just do some crazy ass ****. I know you have it in you still lol.

whoa thanks for telling me updates!
Im sure I'll see you sometime soon lol

nice work
Thanks man ..

And I am waiting for you to upgrade. Take those BL's out and get 2 BTL's and 2 AQ2200d's

Then it should be nasty
this thing allready is nasty lol.152.1 at 36hz on the tl is crazy if u ask me.Heard this truck 2 times when he was metering and its brutal.ive heard setups that did 150+ but not at such a low freq.

Miller those pods should sound darn nice.you going to avenue sound this weekn

Few Updated pics.. First stage of bondo'ing and so on. Still really unsure on what I will be covering these with. Carpet, Vinyl, or get em painted??!!

mheng6.jpg

-

6yjw51.jpg

-

ae4nl1.jpg

-

2vwvgp0.jpg

Blocks of Heroin ..

vq5fmd.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

331qel2.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.