2 15's (show me what you got)

my purpose is to sell my room mates woofers so he can buy a **** skar 4500 and win 3 national championships...
buying skar amps yall kill yourselves

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

8w02X.jpg

52 sealed on the dash with 2k. big whoop he wins at audio... fails at life.
im 23 years old, ive owned a buiseness that outgrew itself too quickly, i have a college education and a full time job doing what i went to school for. i make amazing money and STILL do this audio ***** get off my ******* nuts if you dont wanna be there... seriously bro, im driving thru mofocking mora on sat night. meet me at holiday if oyu seriously wanna talk...

im 23 years old, ive owned a buiseness that outgrew itself too quickly, i have a college education and a full time job doing what i went to school for. i make amazing money and STILL do this audio ***** get off my ******* nuts if you dont wanna be there... seriously bro, im driving thru mofocking mora on sat night. meet me at holiday if oyu seriously wanna talk...
10 oclock ill be there. I work right across the street at coborns.

wattage wise, but hows the score? links? do you even know how to properly claim somthing like that?!
fyi i dont give a shit about #'s i got better things to spend my $$$ on

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

you actually going to show up sat night?
you guys are going to make out and bone

fyi i dont give a shit about #'s i got better things to spend my $$$ on 

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

you guys are going to make out and bone
nah... maybe just catch a movie and some dinner. then we will head back to my place...

interesting.... that ap does seem pretty nice. 900 is far too much tho....

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

10 pm might be a little late for this geezer... ill probly be driving thru around 6-7 as long as the head gasket change goes well

oh yes... and anton says that no one on this forum knows anything at all about car audio... and that dustin cant design boxes... and that I am a complete idiot. oh yeah and he's the master of all that is woofer. 

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

yet again. making me lol
No... Your a ******* tard

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jaeguerra909

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
jaeguerra909
ontario,california
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date