SOLD 2 12s 1 15 2 amps

truckfan2311
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
michigan
Ok well im going to try this again now that i have looked at the rules

and If something is wrong with this or my prices are to high send me a PM and dont just bash my thread

and also i would like to take the time to say sorry for being smart with people but i am not on here bashing on other peoples stuff but again i am sorry for some of the things i have said

Well here it goes...

i have 2 12 inch MTX 7500s in a slot ported box..box is really not in top condtion some of the carpet is coming off on one of the sides dont have to take box but if you want to pay extra shipping for it the box works just fine subs its self are in good condition not all the way broke in yet they are 800 watts peak per subwoofer...150+ half shipping

next is a rockford fosegate 15 inch T1 subwoofer has a very small hole from screw driver in order to see it you have to be right next to it and looking for it but there is a few scratches around the ring that goes around the woofer but the subwoofer its self is in good conditon and the box is also in good condition its a big ported box with grey carpet its dual 4 ohm 1200 watt...220+half shipping

next is a crunch 1500.1 amp minor scratches works great...100+half shipping

last is a american bass XD 1000.1 missing one of the speaker screws also the ground wire screw is not the orginal one but the screw is just fine in it the amp works great but it does has some scratches and scuffs on it but does not effect how it works...75+ half shipping

and here is pictures of everything if you need more or need a vid of seeing things work or play i can do that as well

DO NOT REALLY WANT TO SELL I WOULD RATHER TRADE but i will sell

trades im looking for are really just diffrent subs more high end woofers can trade it all for the right woofers or i can split up also willing to add money for the right deal

T12.jpg

T1mag.jpg

T1.jpg

crunch15001.jpg

mtx1.jpg

1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.