SOLD 2 100' spools of tsunami 1/0

TnT_Sounds
10+ year member

profiling gets **** done!
Colorado
Got some 100ft spools of Tsunami competition OFC 1/0 wire. I'd say its about as felxible as the Knu KLMX wire, maybe just a tad easier to work with. All of it is brand new. It has 4214 strands @ 7x7x86 of 36awg (7 ropes consisting of 7 ropes with 86 strands each of 36 guage wire).

$175 shipped for silver spool Blue spool sold

travis035.jpg

travis033.jpg

travis032.jpg

travis031.jpg

Also have 27' of brand new never used Knu KLMX

$45 shipped

domsphoneoctober178.jpg

$210 shipped for both silver spool and KLMX

Hows the cross-section compare to say.....Hyperflex, etc...
eh, it's not comparable to Hyperflex. I have some and its obviously easier to maneuver. This stuff is about the same in flexability as KLMX. It does the job needless to say. Just bought a few too many rolls.

I'm not concerned about flexibility.

Just wanting to know about the cross-section and how well it will actually perform once installed.

I'm not concerned about flexibility.
Just wanting to know about the cross-section and how well it will actually perform once installed.
eh, it's not comparable to Hyperflex. I have some and its obviously easier to maneuver. This stuff is about the same in flexability as KLMX. It does the job needless to say. Just bought a few too many rolls.
right there^

So far have it just running from alts to battery bank in back. No power yet for loads, but it seems to do work:)

Alright, I'm going to do some research on it, and I might be interested.
Thanks for looking //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.