1998 Volvo C70 /w SC-900 stock head unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

Xero.Limit
10+ year member

I'm stuck with a problem I bought a wiring harness so I wouldn't have to cut the factory wires and when I pulled out the stock head unit the connector that is supposed to plug into the speakers only has a yellow wire connecting, as pictured below.

23vky74.jpg

I decided to plug it in and try anyway but as I expected there was no sound. Is there an adapter to this or does anyone know where the actual stock speaker wires are located?

Any help is much appreciated I can't seem to find anything about this online.

I found where the stock speakers wires are running to the amp that is in the trunk the only problem is that the only connector coming off of the amp is a DIN connector and I apparently need something like this.

ampharness.jpg

Does anyone know where I can purchase one?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.