1989 Box Caprice, 2 Hifonics Goliath 15's....Build

Ok heres my situation I still have both 15's and i was going to run 2000w to just 1 15". and just sell the other 15. but Im kinda on a budget and dont have bazooka ca$h to spend trying to upgrade my electrical system(like batteries,capacitors,etc)

Im kinda on a small budget so What extra system battery do you guys think i should get?? i only need it to be able to handle 2000w rms. like optima, kinetic and what model battery..just let me know what yall think

This guys said he'll sell me two D51 Brand New yellowTop optima batteries for $120. (heres the link http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/929982287.html )

I am going to have like 3600w rms daily to my hifonics 15's.

im grabbing up a Ma Audio Hk602sx....it does 3600w rms @ 1ohm.

so my question is how many of the optimas in the link above should i get or just get a red top...let me know u guys

BTW again i will be pushin the 15's in a slot ported box....also am i goin to need a capacitor??

and a bigger alternator? or can i just get 1 or 2 kinetik's and do the Big 3 wiring

I am going to have 3 amps next week.

1. Ma Audio hk602sx = 3600w RMS @ 1ohm

400W x 2 RMS @ 4 Ohm Stereo

700W x 2 RMS @ 2 Ohm Stereo

1200W x 2 RMS @ 1 Ohm Stereo

1800W x 2 RMS @ 0.5 Ohm Stereo

3600W x 1 RMS @ 1 Ohm Bridged

-----------------------------------------------------------

2. Ma Audio hk1398

2 X 400W RMS @ 4-ohm Stereo

2 X 600W RMS @ 4-ohm Stereo

1 X 1600W RMS @ 2-ohm Mono

-----------------------------------------------------------

3. JBL 1200.1

1 X 1200w RMS @ 1ohm & 2ohms

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok what i want to know is Can i hook up both Ma Audio amps to my hifonics 15's??

I want to wired my speakers down to the right ohms and be getting around 5200w rms from both Ma audio amps combined.

Would i be able to do this? each 15 would be gettin around 2600w RMS.

Have you not learned anything STILL? lol. Run that one bigger MA amp, no you cant run 2 diff size amps on 2 subs and expect them to get even power distribution. Number 2, your NOT gonna see 5k RMS without some serious electrical!

so how much will the bigger ma audio amp do. it says 3600w rms @ 1ohm. but i think its rated at 14.4v and also is a lil underatted but just a little

Actually since Blacks are the minority and whites out number them 3-1, there had to be a substantial amount of Whites that voted for him also. Sorry to bust your trailer park bubble

your dumb. Ps the only reason why Obama won cuz. All the black people voted for him just cuz he's black
LOL............. Though this may be true that he did secure more than 90% of the African American vote, he also............. you know what? Just deal with it. The thread is about this guy's heavy Chevy and How he's on a tight budget yet he's up to 5 different amps since the thread started. Nobody gives a **** about your political views.

LOL............. Though this may be true that he did secure more than 90% of the African American vote, he also............. you know what? Just deal with it. The thread is about this guy's heavy Chevy and How he's on a tight budget yet he's up to 5 different amps since the thread started. Nobody gives a **** about your political views.
i love you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.