1964 Cadillac deville Project car

Participant count
  • Participant list

rcnshoe
10+ year member

VW Pimp
Will to sell this car for $2000

I have a 1964 Cadillac deville for sale. In good restore condition. All glass perfect factory light tint blue. 2 dents in the whole car. Motor starts and runs but the gas tank has a hole in it. The outside has no rust holes just a little surface rush not bad at all. The motor is a 429 cadillac motor with new spark plugs. 3 areas of rust holes inside witch is normal an old car. The front 2 floor pans where you put your feet. maybe 1 feet x 1 feet eaten throu. I have brand new floors that weld in that cost me $300. That are the same shape. both front and rear bumper in good condition to restore. All 6 power windows work. No rust that i know of in the engine compartment. Seats need to be redone. Most all parts i have for this car. I have autoloc door poppers new in box 35lbs poppers 2. stellar autoloc alarm system st8000 in box. Brand new trunk weather striping. Trunk shows no areas of rust damage. All carpet out. Doors shut good. Any other info plz contact me at sonicscsi@yahoo.com for more pictures

Located in Hanford, CA

pictures on craigslist

http://fresno.craigslist.org/car/380701631.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

rcnshoe

10+ year member
VW Pimp
rcnshoe
Next to you.
Start date