SOLD 18" Konaki hybrids

boomin spl
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NY
i have 2 left, they are Konaki motors with dual .6 ohm titanium coils. Direct connect hook up, black powder coated 6 spoke baskets. I used these for 2 shows last summer, been sitting in the basement ever since.

Price in $200 each plus shipping, or $425 shipped for both!!!!!!!

titanium reduces eddy currents in the gap, also lowers impedance rise. lighter weight

sale pending.....

The internetz, lolz. sorry you had troubles.

you should see some of the responses I got yesterday when I listed a couple of rare collector Buck knives on craigslist. one guy says he'll take it, and send me a bank draft in 3-4 days then his movers will come in a truck to pick it up.... a small pocketknife. He can't call me because he's deaf... but I can call him and leave a message.

bad enough he takes me for a sucker, no, he doesn't even put the effort in it, he uses a bot.

its funny, i waited more than a week for this guy to get his bank card and blah blah. paypal banned him. So i told people they were already sold. They were shipped out and i sent him the tracking numbers

Ok first off you didnt have to wait but I appreciate you doing that.Although im pretty sure the only reason you did is cuz nobody else had came with the cash yet.

Second I let you know every day what the deal was and my card hadnt arrived yet.

I didnt want to file a dispute but its been a full week since you were supposed to have them shipped out, and you even told me they were shipped but didnt give me the tracking number.

And you stopped answering your phone as soon as you got the money.....

And now as soon as i filed a dispute you come up with some fresh ass tracking numbers lol.

Man Im not trying to be an asshat but you have bad comunication skillz,

and you shouldnt have said they were shipped when they werent.

and what company are those tracking numbers for anyway? they dont seem to pull up on fedex or ups

I hope this gets worked out. I have a deal going with him now too and have not recieved any notice. I'm sure the products are on the way, as Tim seems like a good guy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

boomin spl

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
boomin spl
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date