SOLD 18" DVC 2 ohm Evo/Scott Sackett sub, 2k watts daily. Good price!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lonnie
10+ year member

6'6 White Giant
You are looking at a 18" DVC 2 ohm sub made by scott sackett himself. I do not have a gasket for it. There are a few more bad spots similar to the one in the picture. This is simply just where ducktape was put over it to act like a gasket. This is no way effects how the sub plays.

I am asking for $150+shipping. I am wanting this gone! I intend on ordering 4 10" FI SDs in about 5 days so I can have use of my back seat again. Right now it is tuned to 33hz. Not 100% sure on the volume it is seeing right now. Price does not include the box, if you are wanting to box, you must do local. Even then the box ***** though.

I bought this sub off of truckcap22 and he bought it new off of scott for $300. It has not seen more than 1500 watts from me, and around 2000 from him. I probably can get AudioPipe/Justin to check the sub out if you want. This way it might make whoever feel better about buying a used sub from someone that hasnt done much business on forums with car audio.

IMAG0177.jpg

sub9.jpg

sub5.jpg

sub2.jpg

sub6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Where in ky?
London...will be going to crestwood no later than the 28th...a little closer to Louisville...might be sooner. Expecting a good chunk of cash on or before the 23rd and going to be heading up their.

Also nope I don't compete...hoping to next summer though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Heh...the dmm i got is shot. But I will give u shipping when I get home...
Code:
at work atm
cool, to bad i did not see this yesterday i would deff got it. i dont mind leting it sit around for a few months lol. so u said it has seen 2000watts? how well did it do with 1500? this a low end monster

Well I like it. Box is crap and rattles horribly...but if I hold it down against the wood...it sounds **** good. But I don't have much to compare it to. Which is why I mentioned letting this dude that has a good bit more experience with car audio than me. If it wasn't for me only have enough space in trunk for 4.5ish cubes...is keep it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.