18" audiobahn awt18x monster rebuild/refinish thread

thanks for the compliments guys. and i would say 75lbs is pretty close i struggle with just the motor more than my premier tsw5102spl so it may be heavyer

its kinda funny this things 20.25 in wide with 12" of cone area lol its basically a huge 5" coil 13.5 lol. so hopefully ill get all tones out of it!

cool stuff, get photobucket and upload some real pics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

what are your plans when done?

lol i never had a photo bucket i dont like change lol

plan is to finish it and sell it. im going to put it on craigslist for 400. if it doesnt sell im going to make a stand and get some glass cut and make a awsome end table!

all done!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif and forsale! starting at 450 obo

i got ride of the dumb audioban allen head terinals and did 8 gauge strait wire.

This audiobahn sub was designed and had a full production built in 1998 IIRC. Audiobahn was sure ahead of their time. It's too bad they never did any more R&D and upgrades after that. I love all of my AWT's. Still have a brand new ten.

Tuan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.