15" in a Mustang trunk?

I had a 12 L7 in a 2.6 cubic ft box and had to cut off metal pieces to slide through the back seats and thats the only way i could get it in or out is by the back seats.

I have done an Atomic Quantum 15 as well as an old school PPI DCX 15 in the new style mustangs. It can be done it is no big deal if your custom building a box. Box must be put together in stages then put into the car then screwed togher and sealed to make life easy. The trunk is big enough to do it with no problem unless you want to build 6+ cube box then getting it put together is tight.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Could not tell you, but you may want to start by going to crutchfield and get a consensus on the 7 or so replacements they recommend. That average...
Might not even be an issue if you don't have any really big panels on it. Otherwise dowels or threaded rod across your wide panels would be the...
I ordered the car with the upgraded B&O audio system....turn's out Ford bought the name but they didn't buy the quality. The system ****** to me...
Contact ANS he has a used Focal 8 Channel DSP that went for 1,300 bucks and is selling used I think shipped for 450. And from what I have seen and...
I too generally use the factory carpet to make my templates. It's also a good idea to put layer of butyl damping material under the MDF too...

About this thread

doe boy

10+ year member
doe boy
Alberta, CANADA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from