SOLD 15" AQ Hybrid D2

morgans432
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
new jersey
This is an AQHDC3 motor that was put together by woofercooker on here. 2000w RMS and can take 3000 no problem. Excellent condition the pictures speak for themselves. Great sub and can take a lot of power. Any questions feel free to contact me on here or at my email morgans432@hotmail.com I have done many transactions on here and paypal verified all that good stuff.Thanks for looking.

DSC00835.jpg

DSC00836.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00839.jpg

Little dusty from sitting in the basement.

$200+shipping

If your local I have a box that was made for this sub. Has aero ports and it can fit in a trunk of a corrola so its perfect if you want your econobox to fall apart:cool:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.