SOLD 12" Treo SSI Streetbox Brand New....Dual 2

West O Sto
10+ year member

This is a 12 inch custom streetbox Treo SSI 12.22....I just bought it 3 weeks ago from metro audio dynaimcs in Omaha,NE for 535 dollars unfortunately I got a DUI and my license has been suspended for a year and my parents are taking my car so I have this brand new awesome sub...IF you guys want pics I can send them to ya so give me a pm

BTW the going price is 275 shipped

i thought you were going to buy mine? wtf you never even said you werent kinda ****ed up i wouldnt trust you since u say your were going to buy mine the next day then i dont ever here from you again wtf why wont u buy mine now?

This is a 12 inch custom streetbox Treo SSI 12.22....I just bought it 3 weeks ago from metro audio dynaimcs in Omaha,NE for 535 dollars unfortunately I got a DUI and my license has been suspended for a year and my parents are taking my car so I have this brand new awesome sub...IF you guys want pics I can send them to ya so give me a pm
BTW the going price is 275 shipped
pics with your username will go A LONG way on here

bump for a fellow nebraskan

i thought you were going to buy mine? wtf you never even said you werent kinda ****ed up i wouldnt trust you since u say your were going to buy mine the next day then i dont ever here from you again wtf why wont u buy mine now?
you might not ship the whole sub. kinda like your last deal.

why did you never get back to me on the blow 12 ssx?

i sent pics to you and i replied back to you as well

this is ****ing weird. well now since the was confusion.

lets fix this westo ill send you pics when i get home send me your email again in my pm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.