SOLD 12" No Name Subwoofers(loud)

RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
I recently picked up some no name subs from a company that never got off the ground. Since I need to get rid of all of the crap I'm not using, these are up for sale. They're brand new, and in excellent condition. The only signs of wear are some nicks on the magnet structure, but the soft parts are 100% mint.

I tested one out in a 2ft^3 box tuned to 40hz, and it gets pretty darn loud. Lowend ***** in that box, but I assume a lower tuning of 35hz or so can cure that. The other sub has never even been powered up. THESE WOULD MAKE GREAT BUDGET SPL SUBWOOFERS.

Looking for 100+shipping each, or $175+ shipping for the pair.

LW12-2.jpg

LW12-1.jpg

Wow, reported for exposing this guy for trying to profit from retards like you....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
This is not the first time you have post dumped I have seen you bull this ******** before. No one gives a **** how much you can get these for, if you think it is a ripoff or general anything else you have to say so I would suggest you STFU if you are not interestedin purchasing them.

Mods should give one warning for dumping then permaban the second time too many idiots will nothing to do but dump on someone elses sale.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.