SOLD 12" Custom Tc9 1200 rms sub

trevor87
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
GEORGIA
Well just got this sub from Mountaineer Man, but have decided to go a different direction with my install. Sub Is in great conditon beside the crack in the dustcap but ive noticed no problems with that and it all being cosmetic for the few minutes of testing i had on it.

Sub is rated to take 800-1200 rms daily, has a mounting depth close to 7", Dual 2 ohm, 4 spoke basket, tc9 motor.

I emailed Fi about a new dustcap and they said it would be 7-9 shipped and they would include a free bottle of ca glue to apply it.

Pics:

tc4.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f374/trevor0711/tc1.jpg

tc9012op3.jpg

For now im gonna ask for some trades looking for a Fi SSD 12 or similar. Also starting the price at 180 shipped. Anyone interested please PM me. Thanks for looking.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.