1000w too much for a 10" Arsenal?

Participant count
  • Participant list

XaznKewLguyX
10+ year member

bloop
SoCal
Well I am expecting a 10" arsenal in the mail at the end of this week and right now all I have is a US Amps MD2 to power it. I really don't want to change amps so do you guys think 1000w @ 2 ohms is too much power for the arsenal? I don't know how much power the md2 produces at 8 ohms but I'd imagine it to be like 300-400w and I really dont think thats enough for it.

What do you guys think?

Well I am expecting a 10" arsenal in the mail at the end of this week and right now all I have is a US Amps MD2 to power it. I really don't want to change amps so do you guys think 1000w @ 2 ohms is too much power for the arsenal? I don't know how much power the md2 produces at 8 ohms but I'd imagine it to be like 300-400w and I really dont think thats enough for it.
What do you guys think?

Just set the gains for 750w @ 2 ohms. (38.729v)

Laziness need not apply in this hobby //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
lol wow big avatar but i just studied it and it doesn't look too hard.. 50hz for sub and 1 khz for mids right? ROE Voltage calculater helps a bunch too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.