08 Escalade EXT "TREO System"

was the owner of the mustang black?
dunno, zier brought it out to a few of tha shows we held. never met tha owner so u will have to ask him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i wish i had Louisiana CRX's "DANG" picture about now lol...

amazing work, for now on, post all you build logs k? lol...

even basic systems prolly cost a crap load for you to install.

Zierbox amazing work sir . very impressive very clean nice install. just outta curiousity who's truck man they must have alot of cash to get all this done. or is it your ride?

One question about the woodgrain. Was that done in house or is that something you send out? I would assume that is a paint process? The look of that new grain is beyond words. It is freaking awesome. Also, I like the under hood woodgrain as well. One thing that I might have done different was the mirrored finish inside the box, I might have went with a high gloss black, like a piano black. Other than that, this ride is tits!
i could be wrong, but i think it's one of two options. either they were all custom painted (which is not my first guess) or they were hydroprinted. hydroprinting, in case you don't know, is usually the transfer of a film via water pressure. you can pick out whichever pattern you want and have it transferred to your dash pieces, wheels, anything you can imagine mostly. then a clear coat is applied to protect the finish. usually you have to send out pieces like this to specialty places, but i'm not sure what he did in this situation.

i would have liked to see a little of the wood grain in the bed of the truck just to incorporate and tie everything together, but it all looks great. awesome build!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

Picture831.jpg
what kind of sub?

Thanks to every one for the very positive feed back

I appreciate the props

Enjoy the installs and get busy on your own creations to show off

If i had a shop nearby that payed attention to the little details in an install, i wouldn't mind paying the over overcharging price that most shops do

whats really kewl is dropping by and going to lunch with zier and just getting to listen to what hes about to build next...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif thats whats really kewl...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif chef kyle

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.