Amp Rack build Suggestions?

Well, what do you expect? You are surrounded by guys in their quest for the almighty 150 dB who automatically ask "What do you hit on the Termlab".

Unfortunately, to do what you want to do correctly, you are going to need some metal fabrication skills. Unless you are comfortable welding and feel like building a metal frame, using tracks, and wiring up relays and actuators, you have your work cut out for you.

This build can give you some ideas: http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/diyma-tutorials/77582-how-build-amp-racks-sub-boxes-trim-panels-dashes-just-about-everything.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Well 16yo that slap 4 pieces of wood together and go spend daddys money on **** to rattle there eardrums out isnt to smart, now is it? pointless to argue on a forum anyway. Just needed information cause im a newb dont have to thrash out like a jackass and be all stuck up snobbish and **** cause you use daddys credit card...
i was actually under the assumption that your 16yrs old max to come up with a name like that and ohh yea brah my credit card could buy your mom for the weekend brah..brah

bet this guy wants his 2 JL w1s to be on a spinning axis like his moms ***** is up his ass every night //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

LOL I am building Quality not crap, I just dont throw **** together in a box and put it in a trunk, it has to look good to sound good!
Looks have nothing to do with the sound quality of your setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.