best 10 Free Air

you can go cheap but that would work. i just would think if u have othere car audio in your ride and its pretty bad ass stuff i would not go with sony. if you dont go to shows and just doin this for your self then that sub is ok.its not something i would show off to people

you can go cheap but that would work. i just would think if u have othere car audio in your ride and its pretty bad ass stuff i would not go with sony. if you dont go to shows and just doin this for your self then that sub is ok.its not something i would show off to people
wel this is my cts not my project car i just want some better soundin **** than that **** stock sub. doors is all stock never touched the car i just want a new free air sub thats gonna be install able fairly easy like no cuttin **** up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.