SOLD Fs: Ia 40.1

Loud01Blazer
10+ year member

150+ for 2009??
Well me and the girl are moving so i need the funds to do so, unfortunately that means selling my amp..It's in 100% working order, No blemishes besides on the mounting feet..can post pics later if someone is interested. As most of you know i bought this amp from RAB a few months back, when i got it, it was doa. Sent to db-r and he said some of the solder points were loose(could very easily happen in shipping if the guy aint careful) so he re-soldered everything and did a few other things and i got it back and it's been as solid as a rock, pushes the nightshades very nicely...

$750/shipped OBO

Well I contacted him by myspace and this is what he had to say...

I still haven't got any returned mail but I'll give u the benifit of the doubt that u never received it. I haven't been on ca.com in a while cuz of my computer messed up an my phone will not access the website properly. Money is real tight right now but I will do what I can to scrape up the cash and keep in touch with u on here since I can't get on ca

Mofo used your money to get by almost happened to me when i bought a dd9917 guy never shipped it till 3 months later and he shipped it ups parcel which we all know takes forever but overall item came and worked great hopefully u get sumthin like ur money or amp it probably have been a shiity feeling especially since its xmas and goin new years

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Loud01Blazer

10+ year member
150+ for 2009??
Loud01Blazer
Hamilton, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date