2 L7s Looking for suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bdub06rp

I have 2 2-Ohm 12 inch Kicker L7s and was wondering what your suggestions for an amp/amps are. The subs are in a ported box. I will be purchasing a trailblazer and decided to upgrade my amp. I will be running 1/0 gauge wire with an extra battery. I would like to keep the cost under probably $1000. All suggestions are appreciated. Also any tips will be great.

Thanks

Brad

I had mine running off a Kicker ZX1500.1. Got very loud and sounded nice & clean. I would definitely recommend it.

Thanks, I have been thinking about that or the zx2500.1 .. I was just curious to see what people had to say.
1k to each should be fine and would get decently loud, although that 2500.1 would do justice depending on the box!

i say go with the 2500 and dont get gain hungry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.