SOLD American Bass 1000.1

ShockingCanada
10+ year member

American bass 1000.1 for sale. Rated 10,000wrms at 2ohms x 1. If you are looking at this you probobly already know it does crazy power, if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM. 1200 plus shipping. This amp is in EXCELLENT condition and works perfectly. It is also the most powerful and efficient single amplifier that I have used, I used it to hit a 155.0 in street A dbdrag at last years world finals where it was doing 5250wrms at 1ohm (rising to 4ohms!) on a single small battery (odyssey 1750) with the car off!!! Voltage dropping from 12.8 to 10.8!!! If you know SPL you will know that that is insane power from one amp. If you give it some voltage it will do 10,000wrms easily and likely closer to 14,000wrms if you are a competitior with a 16voltsetup

img_0023.jpg

I have other pics but the pic I posted is really what it looks like lol. Don't know what other pics you want but let me know and I will post them. Yes it is a beast of an amp and yes it's a great deal

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.