SOLD Treo ssx

trailz516
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NY
Selling my Treo ssx 15" d2 that i just recently got in a trade. The sub is just too big for my car so im going with something smaller. This sub is a beast and in excellent condition. Im asking $300 +shipping obo and ill even pay half for shipping. Trades for smaller subs welcome.

Treo003.jpg

Is this sub still available? Why doesn't the dust cap have the traditional TREO logo?
Well, Judging from the PSI recone, He probably purchased a recone from or had it reconed from David @ Fixmyspeaker.com

I guess a pic of the motor wouldnt hurt here.

No its never been reconed. The original dust cap flew off (happens on treos alot) and I just stuck a team PSI dustcap on it. Stil has original soft parts

^^ Thank you for that correction Bobby. Bobby32 is who i got this sub from a month or so ago. Heres a side pic...

ssx006.jpg

No its never been reconed. The original dust cap flew off (happens on treos alot) and I just stuck a team PSI dustcap on it. Stil has original soft parts
x2.. work at a treo dealer and we get them all the time.. but bump for great price on a great sub!

If it was a 12 I would be all over it!
I know if it was a 12 i would defenetly be keeping it, just cant fit this thing in my car! Bump...i need this gone Price drop $300shipped in the U.S

I order 2 dust caps from Treo for my csx's and it only cost me 30 bucks shipped! It came with a little bottle of CA glue, 4 dust caps, 2 small one's to put down first with a lot of glue and then 2 6.5'' one's to glue down on top with a little CA glue to look good! I talked to wayne at Treo and thats what he done for me, Plus he send me a Free Treo T-shirt!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

^^Thanks for letting me know...def sounds like a good deal! I still got this sub people and need it gone asap, gotta pay these ****in bills.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.