20,000+ watt Tahoe From MS coming soon

Theres no reason to keep a daily driver engine all "willy nilly" lol, as long as its clean and anot a filthy oilly dusty mess, its cool in my books, couple cans of brake clean does WONDERS

Theres no reason to keep a daily driver engine all "willy nilly" lol, as long as its clean and anot a filthy oilly dusty mess, its cool in my books, couple cans of brake clean does WONDERS
Yeah man thats exactly what im going to do,it will be clean and all but im not gonna have every chrome piece availabe for it or every accesory lol. . .you read m y mind

will that do anything to the batts if the terminals get wet at the battery posts?
Not really,i mean they will probably rust a little or maybe corrode but im sure they will put protective grease or whatever to help prohibit that from happening,but im sure its almost impossible to stop it 100%

You should ASK to make sure, only costs like $5 for a tube of that battery protector lube, Ive never had any corrosion when using it, doesnt look all pretty, but Ive never had any white oxiditation buildup after

You should ASK to make sure, only costs like $5 for a tube of that battery protector lube, Ive never had any corrosion when using it, doesnt look all pretty, but Ive never had any white oxiditation buildup after
ok cool i will. .whats another 5 when your pushing 30k anyways lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

23kercw.jpg

i think i just skeeted a little lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.